
If I don't spray this thing with fixative, it will never end. I realize there is a time to "stop". Yet, there were some obvious problems that needed to be fixed:
- Proportions were wrong--doors / windows too large for the structure.
- Too much awkward airspace between the barn and the tree line.
- Sky had become polluted with dust from other work, etc.
- Red tones in side needed consolidation; less glowing aqua.
I am still looking for a way to minimize the red / aqua on the main side of the barn. I feel it competes too strongly with the intended focal point--the stone/ground area that catches the sunlight, and completely obliterates the secondary focal points--the goats. There is soooo much red there that is commands all the attention and the eye does not notice the intended focal points of the stone work and goats, or the tertiary focal point--the tree line in the back.
No comments:
Post a Comment